Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Sunday 29 July 2012

How hard can it be?

Ok. Significantly harder than I thought. I think it requires practice, but I was pretty happy with the results of my cupcake making efforts this week. (I won't be turning pro anytime soon.) I was assigned to make cupcakes for an event I was going to, and this is how they turned out.



Most of the cupcakes in the top picture were the girl's efforts. I wanted to make rose cupcakes but they were more carnation cupcakes really. The butterfly wings were fun to make! So, if you want cupcakes, I can probably make you some. As for the sewing?.......

6 comments:

Sarah said...

The 'carnation' cupcakes are my favourite!

Shontelle said...

They look good enough to eat to me. You can't go past the cachou as a decoration. When I was little I considered them to be the height of sophistication - nothing changes!

Chookyblue...... said...

they look much better then what I would do...........your's actually look like flowers..........

Lotti said...

They look awesome ... love them. They look much better than anything I would do. I love the colours. So pretty.

Lorraine said...

good work.....my sewing is non-existant at the moment as well.....

Leanne said...

They look too good to eat.