Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Thursday 13 September 2012

Quilting...

quilting tonight
This week is just racing by. This is one of the two quilts I basted last week. It has taken me ages to decide just how I would quilt it and ages again to do the quilting! Gosh. That last statement makes it sound like I have finished. Not so. I am still working on it. I don't think I am even halfway through yet. I am keen to get this one finished, because it is a gift. Keen to get it finished and gifted! Back to the sewing machine!

1 comment:

seabreezequilts said...

Quilting using the walking foot always takes ages, nearly finished my quilting just a couple of motives to go